Wednesday, May 26, 2010

We ar like your Dinosaur Dance


This week we have been practicing a dance we choreographed for the kids that they do to "Bingo" (there was a farmer had a dog...) The kids worked so hard that we decided to give them a break and let them play on the playground. With us teachers being their play buddies, our little 1st graders were able to reach new heights! Bruce started lifting up the kids that couldn't reach, so they could play on the monkey bars. Then he helped them climb up to the top of the bars! The kids were so excited, and it was neat to hear them do it all in English - "Teacher, teacher, I want up!"

Katie helped Kim, our star English speaker, make a sand cake. Kim told us, "I will go to school in Shanghai with my sister, and if my English is good I, I can go to America."

No comments:

Post a Comment