Wednesday, May 19, 2010

"Seven, Seven. Go to Seven Eleven ..."

We got back into teaching this week and it wasn't easy! It almost felt like the first week again. I think our kids are just a little wound up for the performance coming up next week. Whitney told us that for the next few days we need to practice our song and dance. Bingo is getting really old! So I thought I'd try to make it fun by bringing in some other fun songs to warm up to. I played "S.O.S." and did dance stretches with the kids. My girls loved it! They kept time with me as I jumped and shook my hips. The other classes did pretty well to. After we were warmed up they lined up to sing Bingo . . . again. I was a rough run through but they found the motivation when we bribed them with candy. It was funny cuz one of they boys, Andy, from Bruce's class, was really hot and wanted me to pull his hair into a pony tail. It was too short, lol! We only had time for 2 rotations today. That was enough to make us all exasperated! I keep forgetting my camera, when I remember I'll take pictures of the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment