Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tim: "It is wet squatter."- Referring to dinner




Bruce pointed out to me that we haven't written much about teaching. Teaching is much easier now than it was 2 months ago. We have set schedules that the kids now know and follow . . . most of the time. They do some funny things. At our home school I have 5 girls and 1 boy in my home room. Drew is my little stinker. He was in shock when we moved him to an all girls class. He has opened up again. He is such a cutie. No doubt my girls are the best behaved. Amy is my show girl. She is always doing cartwheels, singing, or talking. She is super talented. Lilly is the teacher's pet. She is more strict with the class than I am sometimes. Lele is really mellow. She talks in English the best that she can. Maia is shy but mature. She so gorgeous with her big eyes. Last is Kitty, she is my baby girl. She is more sensitive than the rest; I think she is the youngest. She is a doll!! I absolutely love my class! They keep me on my toes. I've been meaning to get some pictures during class. I'll put them up as soon as possible.

1 comment:

  1. Tell us some of the fun things you do during class time :)

    ReplyDelete